Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Palm Springs goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The guideline they follow is based on the kind of emergency. For example, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the touchscreen interface. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Palm Springs
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Palm Springs from Vivint. Dial (760) 334-5668 to start customizing your property’s defense today.