How does home monitoring work in Palm Springs?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart choice for safeguarding your residence and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Palm Springs home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having an expert there to support you in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t find them watching your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are away.
Basically, you may think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when something happens while you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector tripping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the blaring siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Palm Springs home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this important, centralized interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to speak straight to your monitoring team
- You can ask for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a disaster strikes, you can still talk with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Palm Springs security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and order a fully integrated Palm Springs smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to boost the protection of your home, call (760) 334-5668 or submit the following form to get started.